Advantages to the Construction Industry
Precast concrete stairs offer many advantages to the construction industry. Not only can they reduce build time and reduce onsite build costs but they also provide a safer working environment reducing the need for the use of ladders or tower systems.
- Stairs are built in a factory-controlled environment
- Concrete offers resistance to fires
- Provides a solid base and maintenance free solution
- Provide a safe working environment while the build is in progress
- Stairs can accommodate progressive collapse requirements
- Cost effective solution
- Reduces onsite build costs
- Fixings for hand rails can be included
- Easy installation means that multiple units can installed in a day
Bespoke Stairs & Landings
We are able to produce bespoke stairs and landings and our in-house designers will work with your consultants to achieve the most cost effective design whilst ensuring your original concept is maintained. Stairs can be produced as straight flights and can include separate or attached landings depending upon your requirements.
Detailed design and assembly drawings are provided and progressive collapse requirements can be incorporated into the design of the stairs.
We have supplied precast concrete stair solutions to a wide range of projects including retail, hotels, commercial, industrial and office environments.
If you have a project which requires stairs and landing contact our team of specialists on 01226 399 166